The Instructions on Design and Mounting of Measuring Systems
Based on Products of ZETSENSOR series
What are the intelligent control devices of the ZETSENSOR series? How to build a measuring intelligent device network with the interface RS-485 or CAN 2.0? How to select the appropriate sensors?
In this section you will find the answers to these and other questions.
- What is ZETSENSOR?The devices of ZETSENSOR series: intelligent sensors and measuring modules, control modules, interface converters.
- 5 Steps to Choose a ZETSENSORThe intelligent sensor selection algorithm, ZETSENSOR series
- Cable Line TopologyThe general requirements to the cable line topology with interfaces RS-485 and CAN
- Cable RequirementsRecommendations on the right cable type choice for constructing measuring lines
- Cable Line LengthThe recommended design cable line length taking into account the distance to the interface converter location
- Grounding and earthingTypical issues relating to the cable line deployment
- Cables matchingRecommendations relating to CAN_H — CAN_L and RS485_A — RS485_B differential couples matching
- Power SupplyPower supply required for the modules ZETSENSOR
- Connecting Primary ConvertersRecommendations on connecting primary converters to the digital modules
- Connecting Zetsensor To Third-Party RS-485 ConvertersThe examples of ZETSENSOR connection to ICP-CON i-7561 and USB-COMi-Si-M
- Mounting ZETSENSOR ModulesMounting ZETSENSOR Modules on a DIN mounting rail
- Preparing Interface ConverterThe sequence of steps aimed at preparing for the interface converters ZETSENSOR to operate
- Preparing Digital SensorsThe sequence of steps aimed at preparing for the digital sensors ZETSENSOR to operate
- Preparing Cable LinesThe sequence of steps at preparing cable lines for installation ZETSENSOR
- Installing Digital Sensors On Measuring LineInstalling digital sensors on measuring line, the sequence of steps
- RS-485 Line QualityHow to check the RS485 line quality?
- Electromagnetic compatibilityElectromagnetic compatibility parameters for products of ZETSENSOR series
You can find more comprehensive information in the document “Intelligent sensors of ZETLAB series. The instructions on design and mounting of the measuring networks”