A wide range of ZETSENSOR digital sensors enables measurements performance and controlled object parameters evaluation (deformation, strain, tilt angle, low-frequency oscillations, absolute and over-pressure, ambient environment and tested object temperature control).
- Strain gauge measurementsEvaluation of stress-strain state of parts, systems, and structures.
Static and dynamic strain gauge measurements
- Pressure measurementsGases, liquids, viscous and granular media absolute and over-pressure measurements (measurements in aggressive media are also possible)
- Seismic surveysLow-frequency oscillations recording: natural oscillation frequency, logarithmic damping ratio, seismic impact level
- Non-destructive controlDetection, spotting and control of acoustic emission sources
- ThermometryTemperature measurements, controlled objects heating data acquisition by contact method (using thermocouples and resistance thermometers)
- Hydrodynamics and cavitationCavitation control, hydrodynamic noise and ultra-sonic sound level measurements in liquid and gaseous environments
- Displacement and tilt measurementsTilt angle and relative displacement of structural elements within structural health monitoring system (SHM)
Distance and rotation angle control
- Output signal conversionEstablishing sensors measurement system with 4-20 mA or 0-10 V interfaces
Interface converters enable establishing data acquisition nodes based on united measuring lines.
Data acquisition node consists of electrical cabinets with interface and control modules.
ZETSENSOR controllers and generators are used for the control of parameters deviation from the threshold value, for the controlled signal generation in the case if the threshold parameter value is exceeded.