In this section you can find:
- technical information and details about the products of our company, turnkey solutions for a wide range of applications;
- examples and articles;
- company profile information;
- useful tips, links and other information that can be useful when choosing the equipment of our production: FFT spectrum analyzers, ADC/DAC modules, accelerometers, digital sensors.
Our company provides warranty period for all of the manufactured products. During the warranty period, if necessary, we provide repair for the devices that occur to be defective. Our company provides hardware and software support as well as updates for drivers, descriptions, examples and software.
If you have questions regarding the choice of our equipment, devices use and equipment maintenance, feel free to write to the e-mail address email@example.com, or visit our message board to ask a question. Our specialists will answer your questions. You will have no doubt that our equipment is exactly what you need!
To have consultation of our specialist regarding the equipment operation you need to prepare a list of source data in a written form and send it to us via e-mail. Generally the on-the-phone consultations tend to be an ineffective waste of time. The list can be sent via e-mail, message board, fax, conventional postal services.
We need the following information:
- You name and contact information.
- The product name and its serial number.
- Information on your PC (processor, memory, video), operating system.
- ZETLAB version and configuration. The date of the previous update.
- Describe the effects that you observe and expected results. It is desirable to attach the print-screen copies and pictures of the connection scheme.
- The more information you provide, the more comprehensive answer you will get.
The technical assistance of our clients is carried out by means of TeamViewer and Radmin as well. To make use of this kind of assistance you need to setup one of the apps, and then provide us with the login and password in order to have access to your computer so that we could efficiently help you.