ADC DAC: automation
The present clause contains information regarding connection options of measuring modules to PC, modules operation in offline mode, connection of sensors with current output. Resistance, capacity and inductivity measurements by means of ADC DAC modules. Measurements and control systems based on ADC / DAC modules.
- ADC DAC modules, operation in offline modeADC DAC modules: PC connection options, system requirements
- Connection of sensors with current outputConnection options of current output sensors to ADC DAC modules, setting measuring channels parameters, examples of sensors sensitivity evaluation and displacement component
- Rail gauge control systembased on satellite navigation systems and inertial measurements systems by ZETLAB
- Resistance, capacity and inductance measurementsAlgorithm for measurements of resistance, capacity and inductance by means of ADC DAC modules
- Elevator positioning, elevator movement parameters control by means of inertial navigation methodsAdvantages of the method, operating principle, practical implementation
- Methodics of hydrodynamic and inertial characteristics research for timber floats made of flat raft sectionsTheoretical and experimental research performance using devices by ZETLAB Company.
- Research of liquid coolant temperature sensor dynamic propertiesLaboratory research
- Stepper motor movement and positioning control using ZETVIEW softwareGeneral scheme of universal measuring and control system, main data transfer lines, hardware and software
- Virtual measuring instrumentsVirtual instruments concept, types of ZETLAB virtual instruments