Vibration testing performance
Shaker controller (VCS)
- Requirements concerning installation and power supplyRecommendations concerning installation of low-, medium-, and high-capacity shakers. Requirements for power supply parameters for particular models of the shaker systems.
- Common recommendations concerning protection from electromagnetic fieldsfor operation of vibration transducers, strain-gauge modules and other transducers with crystal sensing element
- Vibration testing systems: start-up and commissioningList of the parameters to be controlled for proper operation of the system
- Sinusoidal vibration testingin compliance with IEC 68-2-6
- Random vibration testingin compliance with IEC 68-2-34
- Shock impact testingsingle and multiple shocks impact
- Classical shock profiledescription of signal shapes, which can be produced with the use of ZETLAB VIBRO software
- Gunfire impact imitationwith the use of shaker controllers of ZET 017-U series
- "By eye" visual estimation of vibration displacementwith the use of step wedge
- Monitoring of spectral characteristics dynamicsin the course of vibration resistance testing
- Use of electrical oscillating circuitfor mechanical resonance simulation of a real shaker system
- ZETLAB Shaker controller: measurement results of the basic system parameters
- International standardsIEC 60068-2-64:1993 Environmental testing – Part 2: Test methods – Test Fh: Vibration, broad-band random (digital control) and guidance.
- Evaluation of wood elasticity modulusin compliance with the method “Wood. Resonance method of MOE and oscillations damping evaluation”
- Evaluation of dynamic elasticity modulus with the use of resonance methodEvaluation of the pecimen’s dynamic elasticity modulus allows to estimate the specime resistance to the deformations applied in a particular direction.