Portable bridge structures control system
based on products of ZETSENSOR series
of portable bridge structures control system
Portable bridge structures control system is a set of digital modules and intelligent sensors placed inside of a compact case. Basic delivery scope of the system includes:
- digital triaxial accelerometer ZET 7152-N, which is used to register linear and vibration acceleration, vibration velocity and vibration displacement of the structures;
- digital triaxial seismometer ZET 7156, enabling recording and control of bridge structures natural oscillations frequency and corresponding damping logaritmic decrements;
- digital strain gauges ZET 7110-DS (3 pcs), for the control of the bearing structures stress-strain state (the gauges are attached to the bridge pillars and connected to the system’s recorder);
- interface converter ZET 7176, is used for remote connection of the recorders to PC via Ethernet;
- off-line recorder ZET 7173, is used for registered signals recording in the case of off-line mode operation as well as for data back-up;
- synchronization module ZET 7175, enables synchronization of the data received from the digital sensors based on the navigation satellite signals.
In the case of simultaneous use of 3-4 recorders it is possible to create distributed data acquisition and bridges bearing structures systems. The data acquisition systems enable acquisition of the information concerning change of the operational mode or repair works. These preventive measures enable cost-cutting without the necessity to perform refurbishment works.
Task – oriented software enables visual representation of the data obtained at operator’s display. The data can be represented in graphical or digital format depending on Customer’s requirements.
The standard software for visual representation of the data is supplied together with portable system for bridges structures monitoring – the multi-channel measurements system.
Depending on Customer’s request the software can be supplemented with other programs from ZETLAB scope or with ZETVIEW SCADA-system for the purpose of user-friendly interface development.