Portable bridge structures control system
based on products of ZETSENSOR series
Nowadays one can hardly imagine a large town without a single bridge in it. The bridges simplify modern life by saving our time, but they are also a place of sightseeing in many well-known cities.
However, modern bridges are exposed to considerable loads and stresses caused by a great variety of factors (traffic load, climatic factors, seismic environment), which finally lead to bridge structure deformation.
Thus, there arises the need to perform constant monitoring of the structure, to measure its dynamic characteristics and to evaluate its residual life. All this allows to take timely measures to eliminate the defects and to increase the safety of bridges operation as well as to cut the costs for their full-scaled refurbishment.
Portable bridge structures control system based on digital sensors of ZETSENSOR series enables performance of bearing structures comprehensive diagnostics, which includes:
- bridges bearing structures stress-strain state monitoring;
- acceleration and vibration monitoring and evaluation;
- calculation and control of dominant modes and maximum oscillations amplitude of the structures.
of portable bridge structures control system
Portable bridge structures control system is a set of digital modules and intelligent sensors placed inside of a compact case. Basic delivery scope of the system includes:
- digital triaxial accelerometer ZET 7152-N, which is used to register linear and vibration acceleration, vibration velocity and vibration displacement of the structures;
- digital triaxial seismometer ZET 7156, enabling recording and control of bridge structures natural oscillations frequency and corresponding damping logaritmic decrements;
- digital strain gauges ZET 7110-DS (3 pcs), for the control of the bearing structures stress-strain state (the gauges are attached to the bridge pillars and connected to the system’s recorder);
- interface converter ZET 7176, is used for remote connection of the recorders to PC via Ethernet;
- off-line recorder ZET 7173, is used for registered signals recording in the case of off-line mode operation as well as for data back-up;
- synchronization module ZET 7175, enables synchronization of the data received from the digital sensors based on the navigation satellite signals.
In the case of simultaneous use of 3-4 recorders it is possible to create distributed data acquisition and bridges bearing structures systems. The data acquisition systems enable acquisition of the information concerning change of the operational mode or repair works. These preventive measures enable cost-cutting without the necessity to perform refurbishment works.
Task – oriented software enables visual representation of the data obtained at operator’s display. The data can be represented in graphical or digital format depending on Customer’s requirements.
The standard software for visual representation of the data is supplied together with portable system for bridges structures monitoring – the multi-channel measurements system.
Depending on Customer’s request the software can be supplemented with other programs from ZETLAB scope or with ZETVIEW SCADA-system for the purpose of user-friendly interface development.
Data protection notification
Please note that the personal data provided by you is used exclusively for the purposes of fulfilling our contractual obligations, including, but not limited to: issuing invoices, delivery documents, documentation relating to customs clearance process, etc. We do not provide your personal data to any third party except for the purposes relating to our direct contractual obligations. Upon completion of order processing and expiry of the warranty period for the Products provided by our Company, we do not store or process any of your personal data. Please note, that our Company’s Confidential policy does not imply any advertising or marketing activities with the use of your personal data (including your Company name, address, your E-mail, phone number and other information provided by you with a view to placing an Order and organization of the Delivery).