ZETSENSOR digital sensors
This section contains description of data transmission protocols, features of settings modification, examples of integration to third-party systems, and examples of programming.
- DATA AND DESCRIPTOR STRUCTURE FORMATZETSENSOR data structure format. The DEV_PAR (a structure with the sensor ID data) and CHANNEL_PAR (a structure with the sensor’s measuring channel settings) structures.
- MODBUS PROTOCOL FOR RS-485A standard set of commands, formats of command requests and command responses. Peculiarities of the ZETSENSOR configuration modification
- CAN PROTOCOL FOR ZETSENSOR DIGITAL UNITSCAN parameters, packet format, broadcast packets, node activity and time synchronization packets, streaming packets, command packets, and service packets.
Data acquisition from the ZETSENSOR digital sensors via CAN.
- OPC PROTOCOLOperation in OPC server mode is supported.
- Operating ZET 7070 as a COM portfor Windows OS
- Operating ZET 7070 as a COM portfor Linux OS
- CONNECTING ZETSENSOR TO THE MODBUS POLL VIA THE MODBUS PROTOCOLOperation procedure when a ZETSENSOR device is connected to Modbus Poll via the Modbus protocol
- CONNECTING ZETSENSOR TO THE SIMPLY MODBUS VIA THE MODBUS PROTOCOLInteroperation with ZETSENSOR using the Simply Modbus program
- Connecting ZETSENSOR to TRACE MODE via the Modbus protocolAn example of connecting the ZETSENSOR digital sensor via the Modbus protocol using ZET 7070 (USB-RS-485) interface converter in the TRACE MODE integrated development environment.
- Connecting ZETSENSOR to TRACE MODE via OPC serverAn example of connecting ZETSENSOR to TRACE MODE via OPC server
- Connecting ZETSENSOR to MasterSCADA via OPC serverConnecting the ZETSENSOR digital sensor via an OPC server in the MasterSCADA SCADA-based system taking ZET 7052 (triaxail linear acceleration digital sensor) + ZET 7070 (USB-RS485 interface converter) as an example
- Connecting ZETSENSOR to Network Enabler AdministratorUsing the ZET 7076 Ethernet↔RS-485 interface converter
- INTERACTION WITH ZETSENSOR USING A C++ PROGRAMExamples of programming
For more detailed information, see “ZETSENSOR family digital sensors. Programmer’s guide”