with the SENSOR digital sensors
Setup, commissioning, and maintenance of the ZETSENSOR-based measuring systems are performed with the “Service operations with ZET 7xxx” program in the ZETLAB software package main menu.
To ensure correct operation of the “Service operations with ZET 7xxx” program, all other programs from the ZETLAB software package (such as Device Manager, Time ZETServer, etc.) must be stopped (the relevant windows must be closed).
Also, prior to launching the program, make sure that the measuring lines to be checked are connected using interface converters, the ZET 7xxx units with the same (within each measuring line) rates via the digital interface are installed, and power supply is on.
- GETTING STARTED WITH “SERVICE OPERATIONS WITH ZET 7XXX”Launching, program window, main functions
- TROUBLESHOOTINGPossible faults of the ZETSENSOR devices and their solution procedure
- CONTEXT MENUA set of commands for managing the interface converters and digital sensors
- Updating ZETSENSOR firmwareProcedure for updating the firmware
- DIAGNOSTICS OF DATA EXCHANGE IN A MEASURING LINEdetecting faults and bottlenecks in a measuring line from the data exchange point of view between the converter and a digital sensor
- DIAGNOSTICS OF DATA QUALITY IN A MEASURING LINEParameters diagnostics: power supply quality; data quality; synchronization quality; sensing element status
- DIAGNOSTICS OF THE MEASURING LINE SYNCHRONIZATIONDiagnostics of the measuring line synchronization parameters
- NETWORK SYNCHRONIZATION DIAGNOSTICSDiagnostics of the network synchronization via PTP protocol for the ZET 7176 interface converter
- OPERATION IN OPC SERVER MODEActivation of the OPC server mode
- GENERATING THE SENSOR REGISTER ADDRESS TABLEThe procedure for generating the Modbus address table of a specific device
- CONFIGURING ZETSENSOR OPERATION MODESfor the sensors with RS-485 using the SensorWork tool
- CONFIGURING ZETSENSOR OPERATION MODESSoftware configuration of the ZETSENSOR operation modes. Procedure
For more detailed information, see the “Service operations with ZET 7xxx” operator’s manual.