New product by ZETLAB, 2013
Amplifier for connecting charge sensors ZET 440
Amplifier ZET 440 is designed for:
- transformation of a high-impedance charge signal of a piezoelectric transducer (vibration sensor, accelerometer, hydrophone) into a voltage signal,
- converting the ICP sensor signal into a voltage signal
Allows you to connect accelerometers with charge output or ICP standard to spectrum analyzers and ADC / DAC modules. Allows you to connect the VS 311 hydrophones to the ZET 017 spectrum analyzer.
- The gain factors are 1, 10, 100.
- Filter HPF 0,1, 1, 10 Hz.
High-voltage signal amplifier ZET 420
The ZET 430 amplifier is a matching device
Amplifier ZET 430 is a matching device designed to connect sensors with a differential output to the measuring equipment with a current input.
Allows you to connect hydrophones BC 313 and seismic receivers BC 1313 to spectrum analyzers, for example to ZET 017.
ZET 430 provides:
- matching the output signal of the sensor with the input channel of the spectrum analyzer,
- the signal of the spectrum analyzer generator to the calibration input of the sensor,
- the power supply of the sensor from the built-in power supply ± 12 V.
ВС 311 – reversible hydrophone without built-in amplifier.
Application of hydrophones VS 311:
- Measurement of sound propagating in water;
- Application as a calibration standard;
- Measurement of ultrasound in liquid media;
- Research of processes of cavitation;
- Laboratory and factory sound measurements in liquid and gaseous media;
- Application as a radiator of sound;
- Measuring noise in humid and polluted environments.