Setting Measuring Instruments
Device Manager is used for setting ZETLAB measuring instruments. For instance, for an A19 spectrum analyzer, the following can be set:
- ADC and DAC sampling frequency;
- Properties of a digital port (digital input/output);
- IP address of the device to work in the network (optional);
- Offline operation adjustment (optional);
- Synchronization settings (optional).
Setting Measuring Channels
For a quick setting of measuring channels, Device Manager provides a sensor base which can be manually complemented with the data of sensors used. When connecting with the measuring channel of a sensor from the base, to set the measuring channel, it is necessary to select a sensor type from the base, so the conversion factor, units of measurement and reference for calculation of the level in dB, as well as an appropriate measurement range will be recorded in the settings, and the ICP pre-amplifier for ICP sensors will be switched on.