Designed and manufactured by ZETLAB
Multi-channel measuring systems
Distributed data acquisition and processing systems
ZETLAB Company supplies turnkey automated data measurement systems, measurements control systems and test control systems for a wide range of tasks!
Multi-channel measuring systems based on ZETLAB products and task-oriented software for measurements data processing allow you to create data acquisition and processing systems for any particular task. Products of ZETSENSOR series enable development of flexible distributed systems for data acquisition and processing. Such systems are used for structural health assessment of the controlled objects and facilities.
ZETLAB Company offers you automated stationary system for structural health monitoring and assessment in real-time mode.
This system consists of a scalable software and hardware complex, which, in its turn, is used for the following purposes:
- monitoring of seismic impact effects;
- monitoring of bearing structures tilt and displacement;
- monitoring of natural oscillations and damping decrement;
- foundation subsidence control;
- monitoring of seismic impact level control;
- monitoring of seismic impact effects.
Combination of particular subsystems within SHM system is variable depending on a particular task.
- Torque measurement system
- Automated engine testing system
- Acoustic control: TOFD method
- Vibration transducers calibration system
- Leak detection system
- Electrical networks control system