of the ZETSENSOR Digital Sensors
To update the ZETSENSOR firmware, proceed as follows:
- Launch the “Service operations with ZET 7xxx” program and make sure that you have access to a server with the update files. The “Firmware update directory” field must display the path to the server with the update files, zetlab.com. If no path to the server is displayed, check the PC connection to the Internet.
- Make sure that the latest firmware version is available for the device. In the connected devices table, the row with name of the digital sensor to be updated, the “Note” column should display “X version is available”, where Х is the number of the firmware version.
- To select the digital sensor to be updated, check name of the digital sensor.
- Press the “Device firmware update” button.
- In the “Status” column, the current status of the firmware update process will be displayed. Wait until the digital sensor firmware update is completed and follow the program instructions if needed.
- After the update, make sure that the latest version of the firmware has been installed to the digital sensor.