Information on operation of seismic stations and seismic receivers.
Turnkey solutions based on seismic stations, specifics of mounting, dismounting, and calibration of seismic receivers, as well as use cases of seismic stations and seismic receivers in terms of measurement of intensity of seismic impact.
- A New Technical Solutionfor Diagnostics and Condition Monitoring of Building Structures (Buildings, Constructions) Based on Industrial Seismic Recording System (Seismic Station) ZET048-С
- Application Of The System For Measuring The Intensity Of Seismic ImpactIllustrated by Elevator Dismantling through Integrated Demolishing
- ZETLAB Mobile Trajectory Measurement KitGeneral description of the kit, technical specifications, workflow of trajectory measurements and kit deployment
- Installation Of Seismic Sensors At Measuring LocationRecommendations for installing seismic sensors on various surfaces: metal trusses, concrete, pipes, ground.
- Seismic Receiver Mounting And DismountingRecommendations for securing the seismic receivers
- Measuring structure vibration in compliance DIN 45669-2:2005Choosing the equipment, installing sensors at measuring points.
Our experts have developed a Seismic Impact Control System (SICS) for monitoring the movement of ground surface areas when exposed to earthquakes, explosions, and other natural or man-made factors.