Cross-Spectrum CPB (Constant Percentage Bandwidth) Analysis
The program is used for transfer fractional octave (1/1, 1/3, 1/12, and 1/24 octave) spectral analysis of signals coming from the input channels of FFT spectrum analyzers (in real time or recorded time realization view mode), as well as for viewing various spectral characteristics of signals.
Main Software Features
- Measurement of signal levels in octave, 1/3, 1/12, 1/24-octave spectral bands. The number of bands is 17, 51, 204, 406, respectively. General technical requirements and methods of testing” for the first accuracy class. Octave-band and fractional-octave-band filters. Technical requirements and test methods”;
- Measurement and display of signal fractional-octave characteristics with various averaging (linear, exponential), processing (integration, signal differentiation) and representation types (r.m.s. or crest factor values);
- Measurement and display of the real and imaginary components, phase difference and signal coherence factor;
- Measurement and display of the cross-spectrum module;
- Measurement of the complex frequency response and spectral component coherent power.
Input data for cross-spectrum CPB analysis includes digital data of the ZETLAB server channel.
Cross-spectrum CPB analysis is included into the following software packages:
- ZETLAB ANALIZ – spectrum analyzer software
- ZETLAB VIBRO – vibration bench control system software
- ZETLAB SEISMO – seismic station software
Cross-spectrum CPB analysis is included in the Signal analysis software group.