AC Selective Voltmeter
AC Selective Voltmeter is used for measuring AC voltage coming to the input channels of ADC modules and FFT spectrum analyzers. The specific feature of the AC selective voltmeter is perfomance of voltage measurements on the main signal-carrier frequency, which allows to eliminate the harmonics influence on the readings.
Signal-carrier frequency can be set both automatically and manually. It is also necessary to set the frequency bandwidth of the main signal-carrier frequency (manually or automatically).
The indicator displays the root-mean-square value (RMS) (true RMS) in the set band, the voltage peak value, and the integral level of the signal in the selected channel across the entire band. It is possible to change the averaging of the displayed value (0.1; 1, or 10 s) and to select a necessary channel of the ADC module and FFT spectrum analyzer.
Input data for Selective AC voltmeter includes digital data of ZETLAB server channel.
Selective AC voltmeter is integrated into the following software packages:
- ZETLAB BASE – ADC/DAC module software;
- ZETLAB ANALIZ – FFT Spectrum Analyzers software;
- ZETLAB VIBRO – shaker control systems software;
- ZETLAB TENZO – strain-gauge station software;
- ZETLAB SEISMO – seismic station software;
- ZETLAB NOISE – vibration meter-noise meter software;
- ZETLAB SENSOR – digital ZETSENSOR sensor software.
Selective AC voltmeter is included in the Measurement software group.