ZETLAB Error Log is used for creating and sending error logs from a spectrum analyzer, strain-gauge station, ADC/DAC module or other measuring instrument to the developer of ZETLAB software (LLC “ETMS”).
All errors (lags, glitches, incorrect functioning of programs) in ZETLAB software for ADC/DAC boards, spectrum analyzers, strain-gauge stations, etc. are recorded in a log file. This log file is sent to the software developer (provided there is access to the Internet) via ZETLAB Error Log. After receiving the error log file, ETMS specialists take all necessary measures to eliminate the faults causing failures in ZETLAB software and drivers functioning.
ZETLAB programs can function independently from an operator, which is why the programs present their messages not as dialog boxes, but record them in the application log which can be viewed in ZETLAB Error Log via ZETLAB “Service” control panels.
In the log, the programs record not only error messages, but also messages regarding any changes in their parameters. The recorded messages help to trace back the sequence of program actions, which is often useful for analyzing errors occurring during the program operation.
Error Log is a part of the following software:
- ZETLAB BASE – ADC/DAC module software
- ZETLAB ANALIZ – FFT Spectrum Analyzers software;
- ZETLAB VIBRO – shaker control systems software;
- ZETLAB TENZO – strain-gauge station software;
- ZETLAB SEISMO – seismic station software;
- ZETLAB NOISE – vibration meter-noise meter software
- ZETLAB SENSOR – digital ZETSENSOR sensor software
Error Log is included in the Service software group.