The above mentioned research activities require implementation of seismic research tools, that are normally transported by means of a load-carrying or an all-terrain vehicle.
In order to save time and labor costs for the seismic system transportation and deployment, we have developed a kit for seismic research performance (all its elements can be placed into a compact case).
The only thing you should have in addition to the seismic research kit is a laptop with task-oriented ZETLAB software.
Portability of the kit is attributed to compact dimensions of the digital devices included into the standard delivery scope:
- digital multi-channel seismic streamer (its length is defined by the Customer depending on his particular needs);
- digital geophones – their number also depends on a particular Customer request;
- compact off-line recorder;
- kit for digital geophones diagnostics;
- set of cables, connectors, plugs and power supply modules;
- ZET Key and CD with the Software;
- additional accessories: crosshead screwdriver, notebook, pen;
- case for the seismic research kit storage and transportation.
Minimal orderable length of the seismic streamer – 100 meters, number of measuring channels (i.e. number of the geophones connected) – 8.
It is noteworthy that the seismic streamer cable thickness does not increase depending on the amount of measuring channels. Use of 4-wired telemetric cable with 6.5 mm diameter contributes to light weight of the seismic streamer – 3,14 kg per 100 meters of the cable length.