for ZETLAB Software installation
ZETLAB Software programs are intended for use on PC-s of IBM PC Intel® Pentium®/Celeron®/ or other compatible configurations with localized or russified OS versions:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with SP3 or later update package (not supported since с 11.07.2014).
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista with SP1 update package (not supported since с 11.07.2014).
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 32 bit with SP1 update package.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 64 bit with SP1 update package.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 32 bit.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 64 bit.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 32 bit.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 32 bit.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64 bit.
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003.
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 32 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 64 bit with SP2 update package.
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 R2 bit with SP1 update package.
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2012 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2012 R2 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® Starter (without limitation of simultaneously used programs).
Note: ZETLAB Software operation is not supported for Windows XP since 29.04.2014. Users having this OS can use one of the previous installation packages available for downloading on our ftp-server.
for installation and use of ZETLAB Software and drivers
- dual – or more core processor;
- processor speed – over 1,6 GHz;
- HighSpeed USB 2.0 interface*;
- RAM– more than 2 Gb;
- hard disk free space – more than 20 Gb;
- video card with 3D-graphical acceleration, support of ОреnGL, DirectХ, memory – over 128 Mb;
- display resolution – over 1280×1024;
- mouse or any other pointing device (touch screen, track ball), TouchPad, graphic pad);
- standard keyboard or any other input device (sensor screen, graphic pad);
- CD-ROM for software installation.
*connection via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is not guaranteed
Note: ZETLAB and ZETVIEW Software is not compatible with tablet PC-s and Windows RT
Please note that the personal data provided by you is used exclusively for the purposes of fulfilling our contractual obligations, including, but not limited to: issuing invoices, delivery documents, documentation relating to customs clearance process, etc. We do not provide your personal data to any third party except for the purposes relating to our direct contractual obligations. Upon completion of order processing and expiry of the warranty period for the Products provided by our Company, we do not store or process any of your personal data. Please note, that our Company’s Confidential policy does not imply any advertising or marketing activities with the use of your personal data (including your Company name, address, your E-mail, phone number and other information provided by you with a view to placing an Order and organization of the Delivery).