Multichannel Recorder is used for long-term recording and display of signal parameters coming to the input signals of FFT spectrum analyzers (included in the delivery scope) and ADC/DAC modules (optional).
The Recorder facilitates continuous recording of the selected signal parameters to a file. The program is used within the scope of continuous monitoring and control systems, in various testing systems for documenting test results. For instance, when carrying out vibration resistance tests, the operator must record the vibration levels at reference and control points and the frequency of the excitation signal. Tests can be carried out during several work shifts. When carrying out vibration tests in three axes, it is necessary to change the specimen positioning. When changing the specimen position, it is possible to stop the recorder and then to restart the recording, when necessary. The number of simultaneously recorded signals can be up to 60.
It is possible to simultaneously record the constant, variable, and crest factor value, peak-to-peak value and frequency for several channels. If accelerometers, i.e. acceleration sensors, are used, the recorder allows to record the vibrational acceleration, velocity, and displacement for the set channel. It is possible to simultaneously start several recorders. In automated process equipment control systems, it is necessary to perform continuous control and recording of process parameters – pressure, temperature, load. In this case, the recorder is switched into a continuous recording mode. The operator can save the measurements data as annual, weekly or daily reports.
Main Features and Parameters
- Measured signal parameters:
- root-mean-square (RMS) (with linear or logarithmic (dB) calculation of values on Y);
- amplitude value (with linear or logarithmic (dB) calculation of values on Y);
- crest factor value (with linear or logarithmic (dB) calculation of values on Y);
- peak-to-peak (with linear or logarithmic (dB) calculation of values on Y);
- constant level (with linear or logarithmic (dB) calculation of values on Y);
- signal frequency;
- signal phase against the selected reference frequency;
- number of rotation cycles;
- The number of monitoring and recording channels in one program window: up to 60. To increase the number of monitoring channels, it is necessary to start one more program Multichannel Recorder;
- Signal parameter display time: from 1 second to 100,000 hours, the file can be saved for various time intervals (days, weeks and months);
- Display time intervals: second, minute, hour; it is possible to display the calendar time;
- Dynamic display of integral signal levels, determination of congestion for each of the channels and memorization of the congestion state;
- The entire signal time realization can be recorded to a report for further processing in the display and processing program.