• Автор
    Тема
    no_img
    christopher.bergenstein
    Участник

Hello!
    Could you please help me with the following issue: we have connected a single strain-gauge to each of the 4 zet 7010 sensors via half-bridge connection. After that the whole system has been connected to zet 7070 sensor and to a voltmeter. In the settings of the 7010 sensors we have set the following parameters: «strain-gauge — half-bridge», «measurements type — relative deformation», «sensitivity — 1». Then we have started the DC voltmeters, which were displaying various readings (1,65; 1,39; 0,66, 0,10) mV/V. As the structure with attached strain-gauges has been exposed to the load impact, the volmeter readings values increased (1,67, 1,41, 0,67, 0,12). So, finally we divided the difference values obtained by 1000 — (0,02/1000; 0,02/1000; 0,01/1000; 0,02/1000).
    1. Is that the right procedure for relative deformation calculation?
    2. Should the voltmeter readings be the same at the beginning of measurements process?
    Thank you!

• Автор
    Ответы
    no_img
    Team
    Хранитель

Hello!
    Below please find answers to your questions:
    «1. Is that the right procedure for relative deformation calculation?»
    We have forwarded you a link to an article specifying the process of the coefficient calculation — it depends on sensitivity level of the strain-gauges as well as on their particular mounting technique.
    «2. Should the voltmeter readings be the same at the beginning of measurements process?»
    Yes — it is necessary to set them to zero prior to starting the measurement process, since the initial displayed value is not related to the load impact — it is actually caused by strain gauge deposition, input amplifier and cable displacement.
    Yours faithfully,
    LLC «ETMS» Support team

no_img
    christopher.bergenstein
    Участник

Thank you for the feedback!
    Please, clarify the following issue for me:
    1) Enclosed to the message I have attached screen shots of the tube testing process as well as a schematic diagram of strain gauges and sensors mounting locations. Am I right to think that in the case if the senstivity coefficient is S=1, the upper sensor’s relative deformation will be «(1,400-1,389)=0,011 mm/m=0,000011 m/m» and that of the following sensor — «(-0,0059+0,0053)=0,0006 mm/m»?

no_img
    Team
    Хранитель

Hello!
    1. Based on your strain-gauge deposition scheme, the coefficient value will be: S = 4/K
    2. As for the rest calculations — they are correct. Please note that the second sensor deformation value will be 0,006 mm/m
    Best regards,
    LLC “ETMS” Support team

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.

Авторизация

Потеряли пароль?

Политика конфиденциальности персональных данных

Политика конфиденциальности персональных данных

Генерация пароля