1. Should I know resonance frequency and damping ratio value beforehand in the case if I want to enable «Actual resonator» option in Signal filtration menu? How precise should be the values of frequency and decrement? What is the function of this filter?
2. The parameter «ThresholdCoefficient» is available in the «Damping decrement» component in the ESMS clause. Is it similar to «Oscillations damping» from «Signal analysis» clause. The parameter «ThresholdCoefficient» has more functions, besides, it allows to set the level for Q-factor calculation by resonance width — am I right to think so? How can I calculate the decrement by damping parameter?
3. One more question regarding signals filtration. I have established the following project: input (or generator) signal is forwarded to the «Multichannel oscillograph» component and via «Narrow-band spectrum» to the «Diagram» component. In this way, the project operates well — both charts depict data. Now, for instance, I want to filter this signal — so I use the component «Signal filtration» and then forward the signal to «Multi-channel oscillograph» and «Diagram» components. The «Diagram» displays the spectrum while «Multi-channel oscillograph» doesn’t. What is the reason for that and what should I change?
4. I can not change the «Xprecision» value in the «Diagram» component — it preserves the default value 0,01 and I can not change it. Please, check it.
5. I shall try to find and install TeamViewer so that you could accelerate the program performance. Now, as I start or suspend the project, I have to wait for quiet a long time.