Advantages of Digital Sensors
- signal is digitized very close to sensing element and data are communicated in digital form, which reduces requirements to data link, and you can use cheap cables for networking;
- metrological self-check of digital sensor (automatic check of sensor operation);
- high operational availability – sensors start to work immediately after powering on.
ZETSENSOR Control Modules
The ZETSENSOR control modules form signals to control various equipment and actuators and are used for testing, diagnostics (especially for mounting-less verification and calibration).
The portfolio includes analog generators, digital controllers, PID-regulators, dry contact modules and stepper motor control units.
Measuring modules are used for feedback.
ZETSENSOR Interface Converters
For operation, ZETSENSOR uses RS-485 or CAN buses. MODBUS is used as data protocol.
Based on requirements of a specific task, you can select required digital sensors and measuring modules. Furthermore, for data communication with PC, interface converters are used.
Synchronizing Data, Offline Operation
The ZETSENSOR digital sensors can operate in offline mode when data are saved to SD card and upon the experiment completion are copied to PC for processing.
The GPS/GLONASS synchronization module serves for time synchronization of spaced objects in large-scale control systems, data collection and becomes necessary for:
- long distance distributed system, such as bridges, overpasses, highways, railways, water pipes, gas pipes, inhibitor pipes, condensate pipes, and oil pipelines;
- systems without Internet access;
- requirements for high time accuracy in microseconds (ms);
- if it is necessary to synchronize a distributed system from a reliable timing source, each GPS satellite is equipped with an atomic clock with 1 ns/day tolerance.