Verification and Calibration
with the use of spectrum analyzer
In the given section you can find the information regarding possible calibration methods for accelerometers employing spectrum analyzers, accelerometer verification and the related equipment with the help of calibrators; also you can observe an example of the program`s “harmonic distortion analysis” application aimed at accuracy (uncertainty) evaluation.
- Accelerometer calibration methodsMajor aims of calibration, possible calibration methods and focusing on the most wide-spread ones.
- Verification of accelerometers and the related equipment employing calibrators.Advantages of the calibrator-aided accelerometer verification method, general characteristics and areas of application.
- Absolute calibration method with the use of a laser displacement sensorPossible applications of the method, diagram and working principle.
- Calibration by means of comparison methodAreas of application, the calibration system diagram and working principle.
- The method of accuracy evaluation for result estimation using the program "harmonic distortion analysis"Application examples of the program “harmonic distortion analysis” for accuracy evaluation.