The Instruction on Engineering and Mounting of Measuring Systems
On the base of ZETSENSOR devices
What are the intelligent control devices of the ZETSENSOR series? How to build a measuring intelligent device network with the interface RS-485 or CAN 2.0? How to select the appropriate sensors?
In this section you will find the answers to these and other questions.
- What is ZETSENSOR?The devices of ZETSENSOR series: intelligent sensors and measuring modules, control modules, interface converters.
- Measuring System Design ProcedureThe most important steps and their sequence in the design process of measuring system
- 5 Steps to Choose a ZETSENSORThe intelligent sensor selection algorithm, ZETSENSOR series
- Cable Line TopologyThe general requirements to the cable line topology with interfaces RS-485 and CAN
- Cable RequirementsRecommendations on the right cable type choice for constructing measuring lines
- Cable Line LengthThe recommended design cable line length taking into account the distance to the interface converter location
- Data Rate On RS-485 and CAN 2.0 InterfacesThe maximum permissible data rate for interfaces RS-485 and CAN 2.0
- Data Channel UsageHow different types of intelligent sensors differently impact on data channel usage of the measuring line
- RS-485 Line Design RecommendationsRS-485 interface, recommended cable parameters and the correct line topology.
- CAN Line Design RecommendationsCAN 2.0 interface, the maximum length of CAN segment, the conditions for stable operation of the CAN-network
- Cable ConnectionHow the cable connection is implemented during cable line construction
- Grounding RulesHow to ground systems based on intelligent sensors
- Power SupplyPower supply required for the modules ZETSENSOR
- Terminal ResistanceRequirements for terminal resistance at the ends of measuring lines.
- Connecting Primary ConvertersRecommendations on connecting primary converters to the digital modules
- Digital Modules CompatibilityLimitations on digital modules compatibility in the measuring line
- Connecting Zetsensor To Third-Party RS-485 ConvertersThe examples of ZETSENSOR connection to ICP-CON i-7561 and USB-COMi-Si-M
- Mounting ZETSENSOR ModulesMounting ZETSENSOR Modules on a DIN mounting rail
- Preparing Interface ConverterThe sequence of steps aimed at preparing for the interface converters ZETSENSOR to operate
- Preparing Digital SensorsThe sequence of steps aimed at preparing for the digital sensors ZETSENSOR to operate
- Preparing Cable LinesThe sequence of steps at preparing cable lines for installation ZETSENSOR
- Installing Digital Sensors On Measuring LineInstalling digital sensors on measuring line, the sequence of steps
- RS-485 Line QualityHow to check the RS485 line quality?
You can find the more complete information in the document “Intelligent sensors of ZETLAB series. The instruction on engineering and mounting of the measuring networks”